VSN Live games
LIVE NOW

User Tag List

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 486

Thread: NBA 2K12

  1. #301
    Status
    Offline
    Point Blank's Avatar
    VSN Military
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    14,277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played Knubb earlier and it was fine.. :dontknow:

    I really wish they did something about these on ball steals. Once someone gets a steal, they start reaching like crazy. Click here to enlarge

  2. #302
    Status
    Offline
    Point Blank's Avatar
    VSN Military
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    14,277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NAHSTE Click here to enlarge
    Fuck online play in this game. I have never played this game so I'm trying to learn, but if the community is this lame I don't see the fun in it. So far I've gotten nothing but assholes who abuse the steal button, do a bunch of other cheese, and then the minute they get a decent lead they keep hitting pause and going to the quit option, as if they want me to quit. Is that a thing? Is that some standard form of trash talk in the 2k community? "Durr you suck let me keep pausing and telling you to quit."

    I am not gonna quit, I'm just trying to learn how to play. I don't care about winning or losing at this point, but between that and the constant steals abuse I'm beginning to think the 2k community is full of immature wankstas. Even more so than any East room rando I've ever played in an EA game.
    Yeah that's the way of trash talking in 2k when no one is using the mic. Theres also the quick pause and resume when someone scores or bullshit happens and replay trolling. Both I only do when Im playing a fagtard who plays like they're 12. I played someone yesterday that kept doing pause & quit thing even though I was up 10. Click here to enlarge..

  3. #303
    Status
    Offline
    NAHSTE's Avatar
    Probably owns the site
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Stankonia
    Posts
    22,464
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Point Blank™ Click here to enlarge
    Yeah that's the way of trash talking in 2k when no one is using the mic. Theres also the quick pause and resume when someone scores or bullshit happens and replay trolling. Both I only do when Im playing a fagtard who plays like they're 12. I played someone yesterday that kept doing pause & quit thing even though I was up 10. Click here to enlarge..
    LOL, I got replay trolled after I had to shoot a 3 with Kendrick Perkins at the end of the shot clock. I proceeded to shoot like 3 or 4 more with Perk just to piss him off.

  4. #304
    Status
    Offline
    Diivox's Avatar
    It's the other way.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still not a single update to the game even though it crashes every 4-5 games in year two of myplayer. no roster updates either. this must be why its only 30 bucks on steam.

    whatever, im still playing the crap out of game, ive banged out a full 82 game season and a conference finals playoffs (fuck video game Lebron James so much) and half a season on top of that. i have been putting in some serious hours in the game during the holidays, 77 hours total so far. myplayer is just so good in this game and so perfectly suited to basketball that i play every game. drafted by milwaukee, played my way into the starting lineup, forced a trade to new jersey in the offseason (cuz brook lopez is a beast especially when i jack 3s up all the time. he finishes misses all day and pretty much lets me not play defense or even have to pass), designed my own shoe, and have my free agency coming up after the season. bro's, this game has a better storyline than most scripted RPGs.

  5. #305
    Status
    Offline
    godspeed's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friends and I are really liking this game. It's the most we've probably played a bball game in a long long time.

    One negative though is the general stats. We just randomly play games through friend invites. So I guess there are no overall records??

    Also with post game stats,,,they are very limited. It looks like you are just limited to see the box score stats. Is there any way to see overall team stats, like FG %, total steals, rebounds, etc etc??? It looks like you are just stuck with the one end game player box score that is limited and thats it.

    Is there something we are missing??

  6. #306
    Status
    Offline
    Virix's Avatar
    I see you
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,387
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NAHSTE Click here to enlarge
    Fuck online play in this game. I have never played this game so I'm trying to learn, but if the community is this lame I don't see the fun in it. So far I've gotten nothing but assholes who abuse the steal button, do a bunch of other cheese, and then the minute they get a decent lead they keep hitting pause and going to the quit option, as if they want me to quit. Is that a thing? Is that some standard form of trash talk in the 2k community? "Durr you suck let me keep pausing and telling you to quit."

    I am not gonna quit, I'm just trying to learn how to play. I don't care about winning or losing at this point, but between that and the constant steals abuse I'm beginning to think the 2k community is full of immature wankstas. Even more so than any East room rando I've ever played in an EA game.
    Thats the nature of online play period, not just the 2k community. most random people you play are faggots. That is why we play with other VSNers and not bother with the random faggots unless you have a better tolerance for it.

  7. #307
    Status
    Offline
    Point Blank's Avatar
    VSN Military
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    14,277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by godspeed Click here to enlarge
    My friends and I are really liking this game. It's the most we've probably played a bball game in a long long time.

    One negative though is the general stats. We just randomly play games through friend invites. So I guess there are no overall records??

    Also with post game stats,,,they are very limited. It looks like you are just limited to see the box score stats. Is there any way to see overall team stats, like FG %, total steals, rebounds, etc etc??? It looks like you are just stuck with the one end game player box score that is limited and thats it.

    Is there something we are missing??
    You should see it under "Box Scores" when you flick the RS after the game is over. It's on the same option menu when you're trying to quit.

  8. #308
    Status
    Offline
    Point Blank's Avatar
    VSN Military
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    14,277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting matched with a sim player is kinda rare. There's some people that start off simish then start getting cheesy when they start losing. I just play for entertainment when there isn't someone to play on here (which is all the time basically lol). I get a kick out of beating a cheeser and them messaging me cussing me out or calling for a rematch.

  9. #309
    Status
    Offline
    godspeed's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Point Blankô Click here to enlarge
    You should see it under "Box Scores" when you flick the RS after the game is over. It's on the same option menu when you're trying to quit.
    Ok, cool thanks. I'm gonna try this tonight. I swear I hit every button after the MVP statue display highlights, and never got anything except on standard box score screen. Don't think I tried the R Stick, doh !

  10. #310
    Status
    Offline
    godspeed's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Point Blank™ Click here to enlarge
    You should see it under "Box Scores" when you flick the RS after the game is over. It's on the same option menu when you're trying to quit.
    Ok I tried this,,,the only stats I get is a box score from the 5 starters from each team out there. That's it. Is this all the stats that are available after a game?

    Maybe I am 'X'ing through the Jordan Player of the game, and skipping it. Maybe that's a possibility?

  11. #311
    Status
    Offline
    Point Blank's Avatar
    VSN Military
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    14,277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once you skip it, flick the RS. I don't know how you're missing it lol.

  12. #312
    Status
    Offline
    godspeed's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Point Blankô Click here to enlarge
    Once you skip it, flick the RS. I don't know how you're missing it lol.
    If we skip it,,,we definately don't get anything other than the 5 man box score with RS. Gonna try it tonight without skipping the Jordan MVP thing.

    We are talking online friend games correct?

  13. #313
    Status
    Offline
    godspeed's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Point Blankô Click here to enlarge
    Once you skip it, flick the RS. I don't know how you're missing it lol.
    Didn't even skip the Jordan Player of the game.

    Watched the highlights, while hitting the RS up, down, all directions the whole time, and nothing happaned. My buddy online did the same thing. We just let it keep running by itself. Then post game just ended and we didn't even see the 5 man box score...lol. Something is definately screw online after games vs. friends.

  14. #314
    Status
    Offline
    NAHSTE's Avatar
    Probably owns the site
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Stankonia
    Posts
    22,464
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by godspeed Click here to enlarge
    Didn't even skip the Jordan Player of the game.

    Watched the highlights, while hitting the RS up, down, all directions the whole time, and nothing happaned. My buddy online did the same thing. We just let it keep running by itself. Then post game just ended and we didn't even see the 5 man box score...lol. Something is definately screw online after games vs. friends.
    Hit circle, it will bring up the pause menu, and go to box score. I view all the players' stats that way after games.

  15. #315
    Status
    Offline
    godspeed's Avatar
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NAHSTE Click here to enlarge
    Hit circle, it will bring up the pause menu, and go to box score. I view all the players' stats that way after games.
    Just played another game,,I tried this,,,,still nothing.

    We are talking about online games with friends right through the play with friends feature?? This is where it seems to be happening. I have no problem getting this menu playing the cpu.

    No button combo works. I;'ve tried them all. It goes to just a 5 man box score and that is it.

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •