VSN Live games
LIVE NOW

LIVE NOW

Thread: Honey, I'm Home

Default Honey, I'm Home

What's going on guys. I have no idea where to post this, so I figured I'd go to one of my favorite leagues from back in the day to throw this in because it looks like there's still some familiar names left (even though the forums seem quiet these days).

Seems like every year around this time, I pick up Madden, play a bunch of 'Play Now' games and yearn for the days of years ago when I had dozens of people to play a SIM Madden game against, at any given time. I'm not exactly looking to join a league, but I am looking to get back into the SIM community and play some (showing my age here) str8 games because the Play Now crowd gets old quick.

I know I have a bunch of you on my PS4 friends list still, but if anyone can get me up to date on where people are posting (if any) or what's the latest in the Madden SIM community, I'd love to know. As always, you can hit me up for a game anytime - talk to you soon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mobbdeep1122 For This Useful Post:

Hey, Mobb...long time. I see your activity sometime on the list but I have not been that active the past couple of Maddens due to an eye operation. However, getting back in the game for '18.

This site was "dark" for while until Bill and Thomas revived it but by that time everybody had left going separate ways. Kind of like Madden Mania. The The 220 league is still going but only a few of our crowd is in it. It is now called T220R league and communicates through the PC app GroupMe.

I'm looking at a couple of OS leagues to get in currently. Be good to see this site come to life again but I doubt it. IDK, Bill may want to sell the site. Hope this info helps some.

Poundtherock @ Hidden Content
    PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ Hidden Content

Gaming Series: PS3: Hidden Content , GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport [Fall.2017]; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR [Fall.2017];

PTR! What's up man - good to hear from you and I hope all is well. I appreciate the info, I may pop my head in over there and see what's going on. These Play Now games are rough man, guys going for it on 4th and 9 on the first drive of the game in their own territory, same plays, etc. Typical East room crap from back in the day. If you ever see me online and want to run, please feel free! Talk to you later.

The Commish

Hey Mobb! We went through some issues with one of our co-owners and the hosting service he wanted us to use. Long story short, I didn't have any admin rights and when the other guy went AWOL, the host deleted our server and back up. Thomas was able to find an older backup and we are in the process of rebooting the site. Hope all is well

hi